GLOBAL 2: MY BLOGGING STORY and a SHOWCASE

I am very excited to share with you that our school’s LWDT (Learning with Digital Technology) blog has been chosen by (and featured on) the Edublogs website. 🙂

It is one of ten Global2 blogs on the web that has been chosen by author Kathleen Morris as an exemplary example of educational content – which all of you at Berwick Lodge help to contribute to by leaving great comments under regular posts. LODGERS (Berwick Lodge TV) has also been marked as “…professional and nothing short of inspiring”. This is high praise indeed and credit must go to our teachers and students too for helping to make it so!

Please do check-out the post as there are some great examples of Global2 blogs that you may be interested in. https://www.theedublogger.com/2017/11/29/global2-my-blogging-story-and-a-showcase/

Scroll down the page and you will find us at #2.

2 thoughts on “GLOBAL 2: MY BLOGGING STORY and a SHOWCASE

1. Hi Mr Kelly and students,

Thank you for sharing this post with your school community. As you can probably tell, I was thrilled when I came across your blog. What an inspiring example! You are so lucky to have such an amazing program at your school.

Thousands of teachers from around the world read The Edublogger so I’m sure you’ll get lots of new visitors taking a peak at your amazing work.

Happy blogging!
    Kathleen Morris

PS – Love the new theme! 🙂

2. Thank you very much for checking-out our LWDT blog Kathleen. It was a great honour to be highlighted in your recent post. 🙂

We’re very pleased you approve of our new look, too. 🙂