You Have The Power

Today is Safer Internet Day – so this is a great day to learn about being cyber-safe on the internet. Here is a short (picture-story) film called YOU HAVE THE POWER about staying safe and happy online. (This film is intended to promote the importance of online safety to a primary school audience (aged between 8 and 12 years old or from Grade 3 – 6 – but we’re sure the Grade 1 and 2 students would benefit from it, too)). Don’t forget to leave a comment below. 🙂

Activity:

Attached to this post is a visual storyboard of the YOU HAVE THE POWER film. You may want to watch the film, then print off the storyboard to create your own e-smart/cyber safety poster.

12 Comment

1. Cheryle Craig says: Reply

A great resource that can be used in the classroom or community. It could be used regularly as an essential and timely internet safely reminder.

1. Thank you so much for the feedback Mrs C. 🙂

2. leah says: Reply

Great job Mr Kelly! We are really lucky to have you at this amazing school! Keep up the great work! I can’t wait to see some more videos.

1. Aww, thanks so much Leah. 🙂

3. josh says: Reply

Great video Mr Kelly !

1. Very kind of you, Josh. Thank you. 🙂

4. brody hartley oof says: Reply

Great video Mr Kelly! I would love to see more of these videos keep up the great work.

1. Thank you Brody. I appreciate the feedback. 🙂

5. Hayley Rumble says: Reply

What a fantastic video Mr Kelly! We loved watching, listening and learning about how to be safe online!

1. Thank you so much for watching Mrs Rumble. 🙂

6. Mrs Naismith says: Reply

Fantastic Mr Kelly! We are so lucky to have you on our staff. Your productions are inspiring. Thank you

1. Thank you Mrs Naismith. 🙂 Feedback like this makes me very happy. I hope the wonderful 3N enjoy (and learn something from) the film. Thanks again. 🙂