You Have The Power

Today is Safer Internet Day – so this is a great day to learn about being cyber-safe on the internet. Here is a short (picture-story) film called YOU HAVE THE POWER about staying safe and happy online. (This film is intended to promote the importance of online safety to a primary school audience (aged between 8 and 12 years old or from Grade 3 – 6 – but we’re sure the Grade 1 and 2 students would benefit from it, too)). Don’t forget to leave a comment below. 🙂

Activity:

Attached to this post is a visual storyboard of the YOU HAVE THE POWER film. You may want to watch the film, then print off the storyboard to create your own e-smart/cyber safety poster.

Published inDIGI-TECH

1. Mrs Naismith

Fantastic Mr Kelly! We are so lucky to have you on our staff. Your productions are inspiring. Thank you

• Thank you Mrs Naismith. 🙂 Feedback like this makes me very happy. I hope the wonderful 3N enjoy (and learn something from) the film. Thanks again. 🙂

2. Hayley Rumble

What a fantastic video Mr Kelly! We loved watching, listening and learning about how to be safe online!

• Thank you so much for watching Mrs Rumble. 🙂

3. brody hartley oof

Great video Mr Kelly! I would love to see more of these videos keep up the great work.

• Thank you Brody. I appreciate the feedback. 🙂

4. josh

Great video Mr Kelly !

• Very kind of you, Josh. Thank you. 🙂

5. leah

Great job Mr Kelly! We are really lucky to have you at this amazing school! Keep up the great work! I can’t wait to see some more videos.

6. Cheryle Craig

A great resource that can be used in the classroom or community. It could be used regularly as an essential and timely internet safely reminder.

• Thank you so much for the feedback Mrs C. 🙂