Viewpoints interview with Dr David Roy

What do you think about having CCTV in schools and classrooms? If you’re interested in learning more about it, listen to this educational and informative radio interview with Henry Grossek (Principal of Berwick Lodge Primary School) and Dr David Roy (Author and Academic). 🙂

Download or stream the Viewpoints interview below via Podomatic…

The interview was produced and recorded by Rob Kelly and broadcast on 3SER Casey Radio, 97.7FM on Friday, 7th of June 2019.

What’s your point of view? Leave us a message below or send us a tweet at @eduLWDT. 🙂

8 Comment

1. Benson says: Reply

Well done Henry. 👍🏻 Fantastic interview. 👏🏻

1. Thanks Benson. 👍🏻 I’ll send that feedback to Henry. ☺️

2. Roshan says: Reply

David makes a very valid point for CCTV cameras in classrooms. As a former teacher, I think it is a swell idea. 🎥

1. It’s certainly a subject for debate. ☺️ Thank you for the comment Roshan.

3. Lucy says: Reply

Aren’t CCTV cameras already in schools?

1. In most schools there are CCTV cameras – outside classrooms and in the school yard. At this point, there are few schools that have them inside classrooms. 👩🏼‍🏫👨🏽‍🏫

4. Tom says: Reply

A great interview 👍🏻 with Henry and David. Their points are valid. I think CCTV should be installed in schools and classrooms to protect everyone. If you have nothing to hide, what’s the problem?

1. Thank you for the feedback Tom. 👍🏻